Project Update as of 6/29/17: Crews are working on repairs and general clean-up. This project is substantially complete.
Starting in mid-March 2017, the Ada County Highway District will begin pavement improvements on select streets in eight Ada County Neighborhoods:
- Amyx Jay Subdivision
- William Harris Subdivision
- Eagleson Park No. 4 Subdivision
- Sorensen No. 3 Subdivision
- Southwestern Subdivision
- Fox Meadow Subdivision
- B Bar B Acres Unit 1
- Butler Sunview Estates
Construction will consist of either:
- Removing the entire existing pavement and repaving
- Milling the top two inches of pavement, followed by repaving
- Repairs to sidewalks, curbs, and pedestrian ramps will be completed at select locations.